Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Sage ACT – Should You Migrate?
Should I Migrate from ACT! to Microsoft CRM?
Have you been using this simple yet intuitive version of ACT! for many years. After testing AND using both Sage ACT and Microsoft CRM systems, we can recommend upgrading ACT! or migrating to Microsoft CRM.
You might also want to consider just upgrading your ACT! to the current version of ACT!.
A few benefits of an upgrade to the current ACT:
- Sending Outlook invitations with ACT! .
- Custom sub-tables as of ACT! .
- Excel reports – directly from within ACT!, using the new improved OLEDB feature.
- ACT! Premium for Web and ACT! for Windows actually look the same now! And we use both internally.
- ACT! E-Marketing built in. (Previously Swiftpage integration).
- Customizable Sales Opportunities and now viewable in ACT Mobile.
Reasons to look at Microsoft CRM instead of ACT!
Below are a few reasons to consider Microsoft CRM over Sage ACT!.
- You need a web interface
- You need workflow
- You need workflow within the web interface
- You need a customer portal
- You need custom entities, not just custom sub-entities
- You need to work directly within your Outlook
- You need to view multiple screens at the same time
- You need an account centric CRM rather than a contact centric system
- You are running into stability or database size issues
- You need to manage leads that can be converted to contacts, accounts and opportunities
With this excel tool, you will be able to compare the features and details of the top CRM systems.
You will be able to compare and evaluate the following CRM business software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusion, Goldmine, Saleslogix, and more…
CRM evaluation topics include: Matrix of Features, Licensing, Available Modules, Hardware Platforms, and more…
You will be able to view the pros and cons of these CRM solutions side by side – and compare the strengths and weaknesses of these various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Using this Excel spreadsheet tool, you will be empowered to recognize the chief differences between almost 10 of the top CRM systems, including Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pivotal, GoldMine, Sage ACT! and more.
CRM Comparison Topics include:
- CRM Features
- Costs and Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Entities and Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Network and Hardware (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
- NAICS and Industry information
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS the CRM Comparison Excel spreadsheet comparison tool.
FREE On-Demand Webinar: Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce
This On-Demand Video comparison between Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM will assist you in your CRM evaluation. To view the on-demand webinar, click the image below.
Incoming CRM search terms:
- sage act vs salesforce
- act vs goldmine crm
- sage act vs microsoft crm
- microsoft dynamics vs sage ACT
- microsoft dynamics crm vs ACT
- microsoft dynamics vs act
- act vs microsoft dynamics
- compare redtail to microsoft crm
- microsoft dynamic crm versus sage act
- microsoft crm2013 vs ACT