CRM Success Factors – 3 Keys for a Simple CRM Implementation
Factors for a Successful CRM Implemention
Simple and Inexpensive CRM
Many system users of CRM software have grown numb to software that is either too complex or too costly. In fact, most CRM softwware systems are BOTH.
Much of our work at CRM Solution Comparison is to assist our readers in simplifing their CRM process such that their User Adoption increases. We have discovered that our viewers often desire to completely emulate their business process within their CRM system, be it Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage ACT or SugarCRM.
3 Factors for successful CRM implementations
Our team has discovered there to be 3 basic factors to the success of implementing CRM projects:
- Strive to grasp your business processes. Since our team of consultants have backgrounds within the Sales Environment we understand the value of detailing the business process. It is crucial to ”get” why Sales and Marketing often despise each other – and design your process around this.
- Make special effort to assist users in adopt the CRM system. Make sure that your trainings are not simply about technical skills. They should also be about simplifying the CRM process for the user, so that he or she knows in detail what to concentrate on each day. The user doesn’t need to become an expert on the entire system – only the parts she is actually accountable for.
- Design system reports and CRM dashboards that empower true management and accountability. This begins with an easy to design “User Adoption” report. As an executive, you really need to know if your users are truly implementing the CRM system and which features each system user may or may not feel comfortable with. From there, you can create almost any type of report you need.
CRM Success Stories
With this Cost Calculator, you will be empowered to examine the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of almost a dozen of the top CRM systems.
The Cost calculator includes these following CRM software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Saleslogix, Sage CRM, Sage ACT, and more…
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. We have also included data for comparing CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 3 Year and 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
Cost line items include:
- License/User price
- Hardware (incl. Server and Users)
- and more…
With this valuable excel tool, you will be able to compare the features and details of the top CRM systems.
You will be able to compare and evaluate the following CRM business software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusion, Goldmine, Saleslogix, and more…
CRM evaluation topics include: Matrix of Features, Price/Licensing, Available Entities/Modules, Network/Hardware Platforms, and more…
You will be able to view the pros and cons of these CRM solutions side by side – and compare the strengths and weaknesses of these various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Using this Excel spreadsheet tool, you will be empowered to recognize the chief differences between almost 10 of the top CRM systems, including Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pivotal, GoldMine, Sage ACT! and more.
CRM Comparison Topics include:
- CRM Features
- Costs and Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Entities and Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Network and Hardware (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
NAICS and Industry information
Comparison Webinar: Microsoft CRM 2011 vs Salesforce.com
This comparison between Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will assist you in your CRM evaluation. To view the on-demand webinar, click the image below.