CRM Checklist of Requirements
Download our FREE CRM Requirements Checklist Document – including Discovery Questions
- Business objectives, change motivators, current systems, etc…
- Record and Module Analysis. Record counts and details of current systems
- Current System details.
- Document Management.
- Sales. Leads, Targets, Accounts, Contacts, etc…
- Marketing. Campaigns, Target Groups, Opportunities, etc…
- Service. Cases, Bugs, Tracking, etc…
- Users. Roles, Teams, Access, etc…
- Security. Rights, Fields, Modules, Teams, etc…
- Access. Network, Sync, Mobile, etc…
- Integration. What systems need to be integrated?
- Customization and Personalization
- Workflow and Automation
- IT Staffing options and needs
- Hardware and Network
- and more…
With this CRM Needs Assessment and Analysis Questionnaire, you will be able to discern what areas of your CRM project need to concentrated on in your discussions with vendors. This tool was created by CRM comparison professionals – and is now available to our readers.
Download the CRM specification template for gathering requirements
Fill out the form below, and we will send you our CRM Requirements Checklist.
Incoming CRM search terms:
- crm requirements document
- crm requirements checklist
- crm checklist
- crm requirements template
- crm requirements gathering template
- crm needs analysis
- crm needs analysis questionnaire
- crm specifications
- crm needs assessment
- crm discovery questions