Free CRM vs Paid CRM Software Systems
Free CRM Software Systems – Online and On-Premise
The Aberdeen Group has written an excellent post to compare CRM online software systems and tools – specifically contrasting paid CRM vs free CRM. We all want to (and sometimes need to) start out with inexpensive software.
Compare CRM online software systems and CRM Prices
That said, it may come back to hurt you. The question is when is the right time to convert from a free CRM to paid CRM? According to Aberdeen Group, it might be sooner than you think. Therefore it is crucial to compare CRM prices even if you aren’t quite ready to invest yet.
Topics of this CRM article include:
- The relevance of taming Information Overload
- Managing your Customer Relationships: The Choice between what’s Cheap and what Works.
- Manual Methods for Organizing your Outreach
- A Case Study of American Health Insurance in CA
- Another Case Study: Hawaii commercial Real Estate
- Who actually owns the data?
- Freemium: The Good, Bad, and Costly
- Management of Contacts: Working with you, not against you.
The chief takeaways from the CRM comparison article are as follows:
- Weigh your current business needs against future growth
- Empower sales to sell
- Be clear on who owns the data
- Free is only free if you don’t value your own time
Two Top Free CRM Systems
With this Review of CRM programs, you will be able to compare CRM costs and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of more than 10 of the top CRM systems.
The comparison calculator includes the following CRM software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Saleslogix, Sage CRM, Sage ACT, and more…
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. We have also included data for comparing CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 3 Year and 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
CRM Cost Analysis line items include:
- License/User price
- Hardware (incl. Server and Users)
- and more…
==>Click here to access the CRM TCO evaluation tool.<==
With this excel tool, you will be able to compare the features, systems, products and packages of the top Free and Paid CRM systems.
You will be empowered to compare and evaluate the following CRM business software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusion, Goldmine, Saleslogix, and more…
CRM comparison topics include: Grid of Features, Price/Licensing, Available Entities/Modules, Network/Hardware Platforms, and more…
You will be able to view the pros and cons of these CRM solutions side by side – and compare the strengths and weaknesses of these various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Using this Excel spreadsheet tool, you will be empowered to recognize the chief differences between almost 10 of the top CRM systems, including Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pivotal, GoldMine, Sage ACT! and more.
CRM Comparison Topics include:
- Costs and Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- CRM Features
- NAICS and Industry information
- Entities and Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Network and Hardware (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
==>Click here to download the CRM comparison tool.<==
Comparison Webinar of the Top 2 Paid CRM systems: Microsoft CRM 2011 vs Salesforce.com
This comparison between Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will assist you in your CRM evaluation. To view the on-demand webinar, click the image below.