Is Microsoft CRM a good Enterprise Solution?
Typical, Frustrating CRM scenario
It can be frustrating when you as a customer are transferred from one department to the next, BECAUSE the multiple departments do not share a single database! You are now required to detail your dilemma once again to that next employee. One would think that they would have a CRM system that functions properly! But unfortunately they either don’t have a good CRM system or they are not trained to use the software system properly.
Taking CRM responsibility
Therefore if you are disgusted with this as a customer, why on earth you put up with this as a business owner and manager?
Having implemented CRM projects on many occasions, we understand that it is easy to bring accusations, but very difficult to truly implement CRM and then motivate your staff to absolutely love it and grasp the benefits as system users.
Benefits of a well planned CRM implementation
This document will assist you in understanding the multiple viewpoints and benefits to a complex implementation of Microsoft CRM. In brief the benefits are as follows:
- Achieve a comprehensive view of the client and his needs
- Accomplish reliable user adoption
- Adapt quickly to business change
- Accelerate project delivery and returns
This document delves into each of the above points in a way that makes sense! To read the entire PDF White Paper, please click here.
CRM scalability and architecture
On a final note, the article points out the powerful architecture and massive scalability of Microsoft CRM.
- Optimize performance with technologies that use established skills and standard optimization techniques, including Microsoft Internet Information Services, Microsoft SQL Server® database software, and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Set up MS CRM to meet bandwidth requirements with highly flexible options for delivering responsive performance over the local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN).
- Scale up and out with load balancing, web farm clustering, exchange clustering, SQL Server mirroring to flexibly meet the needs of large or small enterprise deployments.
- Deploy for scalability with on-demand, on-premise, and mixed model options all based on the same data model and service grid architecture.
With this excel tool, you will be able to compare the features and details of the top CRM systems.
You will be able to compare and evaluate the following CRM business software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusion, Goldmine, Saleslogix, and more…
CRM evaluation topics include: Matrix of Features, Price/Licensing, Available Entities/Modules, Network/Hardware Platforms, and more…
You will be able to view the pros and cons of these CRM solutions side by side – and compare the strengths and weaknesses of these various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Using this Excel spreadsheet tool, you will be empowered to recognize the chief differences between almost 10 of the top CRM systems, including Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pivotal, GoldMine, Sage ACT! and more.
CRM Comparison Topics include:
- CRM Features
- Costs and Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Entities and Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Network and Hardware (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
NAICS and Industry information
With this spreadsheet tool, you will be able to compare the various price factors in the Online and On-Premise CRM deployment models.
This tool addresses various CRM deployment models, including (a) Online vs On-Premise, (b) SaaS vs Licensing and (c) Hosted vs Installed CRM.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was created by CRM gold partners – and is now available to our readers.
==>Click HERE to Access and Download the CRM Pricing Comparison Excel spreadsheet comparison tool<==
Salesforce vs MS 2011 Comparison Webinar:
This comparison between Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will assist you in your CRM evaluation. To view the on-demand webinar, click the image below.
Incoming CRM search terms:
- crm architecture
- ms crm 2011 architecture
- crm 2011 architecture