Review of SugarCRM
Many in the CRM industry are watching SugarCRM closely to see if it has truly matured. Insiders are wondering if SugarCRM is worth the upgrade. One great benefit is the built in Case Management module.
Are the new features good enough?
Which SugarCRM modules match your requirements? With the new array of features in Sugarcrm, the odds are very high that your needs will be met.
Will SugarCRM hosting fit your requirements? Sugar has built a solid backbone that has proven extremely reliable – especially for SAAS standards.
Is the Open Source model all that it supposed to be? Is it flexible enough? After examining SugarCRM, you will likely be convinced.
Our review of Sugar CRM
At CRM Solution Comparison, we’ve worked closely inside of SugarCRM and done our own review of Sugar. And the answer is that SugarCRM seems to come out a winner on pretty much all points.
Below are the chief enhancements in Sugar CRM - that will make your staff enthusiastic about using it and investing their efforts and energy:
- Simple and Quick Configuration. Sugar CRM allows for a simple set-up process that collects your user information and preferences that get you up and running in a few clicks
- Fewer Screens. The new Sugar 6 Shortcut bar allows you to create and edit contacts, leads & opportunities. It also lets you schedule calls and meetings directly from your homepage.
- Simple and Easy Search. Sugar 6 offers valuable search capabilities that are context-aware. The Global Search field filters search results based on the module currently in use (e.g., Contacts, Opportunities & Accounts). All in all, users can now find results faster without leaving the page.
- Support for Mobility. Do you need to view Sugar CRM 6 data on your Blackberry Mobile or iPhone? How about on your iPad? Sugar 6 is now able to meet these needs via the native mobile support.
- Cloud CRM. Sugar 6 is truly designed for the Web. Users are able to manage Sugar CRM across various cloud environments. This includes Sugar On-Demand, Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2 or your own private cloud. When implementing SugarCRM, you are able to control your data as well as where it resides.
“Sugar has done an incredible job creating the most modern look and feel for a CRM system, while also significantly increasing usability.”
- Chad Hutchins, Milsoft Utility Solutions
With this tool, you will be able to compare the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of more than 10 of the top CRM systems.
The comparison calculator includes the following CRM software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Saleslogix, Sage CRM, Sage ACT, and more…
You will be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM professionals – and is now available to our readers.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. We have also included data for comparing CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 3 Year and 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
TCO line items include:
- License/User price
- Hardware (incl. Server and Users)
- and more…
With this excel tool, you will be able to compare the features and details of the top CRM systems.
You will be able to compare and evaluate the following CRM business software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusion, Goldmine, Saleslogix, and more…
CRM evaluation topics include: Matrix of Features, Price/Licensing, Available Entities/Modules, Network/Hardware Platforms, and more…
You will be able to view the pros and cons of these CRM solutions side by side – and compare the strengths and weaknesses of these various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Using this Excel spreadsheet tool, you will be empowered to recognize the chief differences between almost 10 of the top CRM systems, including Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pivotal, GoldMine, Sage ACT! and more.
CRM Comparison Topics include:
- CRM Features
- Costs and Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Entities and Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Network and Hardware (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
NAICS and Industry information
With this spreadsheet tool, you will be able to compare the various price factors in the Online and On-Premise CRM deployment models.
This tool addresses various CRM deployment models, including (a) Online vs On-Premise, (b) SaaS vs Licensing and (c) Hosted vs Installed CRM.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was created by CRM gold partners – and is now available to our readers.