Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q2 2012 Review
Microsoft CRM Dynamics Q2 2012 Release
If you are already on a Microsoft platform and are looking for a CRM solution that will seamlessly integrate with your existing office operations – including Sharepoint, one of the best solutions that the market has to offer is Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Initially created by Microsoft in 2003, it has since had multiple updated editions released in the market, with each new edition contributing to better usability for sales, marketing and customer service operations. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online was launched in May of 2008 and has been a major success story ever since.
CRM 2011 (version 5.0) was released in January of 2011. And since then, there have been numerous enhancements. The latest version brings with it many thrilling improvements!
Apart from the fact that it is Microsoft based and therefore easy to integrate and learn, users get much more than flexible usability. Overall, Microsoft CRM Dynamics has the following features:
- Sales force automation: your sales team will no longer need to handle the sales trail by themselves, and all information about any sales and prospects is in the system and can be accessed as authorized.
- Customer service: It comes with a 3600 view of the customer, allowing customer issues to be resolved much faster. More specifically, you will be getting accounts, cases, contracts, knowledge base, scheduling, workflows, mobility and analytics.
- Marketing: it will make your market process a much more transparent and faster one, with your team able to see the market clearly because the software is guided to provide actionable insight once data is entered. To enable this, the software provides data, segmentation, planning, execution, events, response, internet marketing, productivity, workflows, mobility, and analysis.
One of the features that makes Microsoft Dynamics such a preferred choice for a CRM software system, is that it offers something that others don’t: you get an extended CRM solution that not only helps manage relationships with clients but with employees, partners, suppliers, distributors, vendors and critical stakeholders as well.
The new edition Microsoft Dynamics is loaded with improved features that make all the above functions much easier to carry out and give more meaningful results. Make sure to check out what Microsoft CRM can do for you because as mentioned, this CRM is a leading relationship software in the market.
Features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q2 2012 Release
In the lates edition you will find these groundbreaking features:
- Enhance Agility. Microsoft is committed to bringing out 2 new releases annually – one in the spring and the other in the fall.
- 3 main areas of focus. These are as follows: (a) Browser flexibility (b) Social integration (c) Mobility
- CRM Anywhere. This means that Microsoft wants users to be able to access their CRM from any browser and on any device – including Macs.
- MS Dynamics CRM Mobile. Microsoft now offers a new cloud based mobile CRM service. This will include a complete range of Apps – available on any device. Smartphones and Tablets include the following: Windows Phone, Apple iPhone, Google Android, RIM Blackberry and Apple iPad. Mobile users have full access to CRM charts and dashboards too! This new mobile service is priced at $30 per user per month.
- Browser availability. Dynamics CRM is now available on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Spple Mac OS-X and iPad 2 (iOS 5). Supported browsers include Safari 5.1.1+, Mozilla Firefox Version 6+, Chrome 13+, and Internet Explorer Version 7+.
- Rapid View Forms. Microsoft CRM allows the admin to configure specific views for specific users…these views will load faster. Each user can choose whether he wants to use the Standard Edit form or the Rapid View form.
- Social Media Integration. Microsoft has taken Social integration to the next level! The activity feeds inside Microsoft CRM are nothing short of amazing…and very useful! Like and Unlike are now an option within Activity feeeds. And these Activity feeds allow for high quality filter options – to allow the user to see exactly what she wants to see.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012. MS CRM is built on the .NET and MS SQL Server platform – and will now be compatible with SQL Server 2012. This will improve query performance, including full text search!
- Power View. This new Add-in for Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2010 is the newest edition to the Business Intelligence features within CRM.
- Certifications. Microsoft is now certified with ISO 27001, SAS70 Type II and many more!
Are you examining Microsoft Dynamics CRM? You can try it before you purchase!
This no-cost no-obligation 30 day free trial below allows you to jumpstart your Microsoft CRM evaluation and test drive Microsoft’s award winning CRM product – free for 30 days.
This trial includes the complete edition feature set – so feel free to take it for a spin! Dynamics CRM is easy to get started – simply register below.
Tags: microsoft crm demo, microsoft crm dynamic, Microsoft CRM Dynamics Q2 2012 Review, Microsoft CRM Dynamics Q2 2012 Sharepoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Detailed Review, microsoft dynamics demo, MS CRM Dynamics Q2 2012 Review, Praise for Dynamics CRM 4.0