Review of Sage ACT! by CRM Magazine
Sage ACT! 2011 Premium Review
CRM Magazine provided a review of Sage ACT! 2011 Premium. The review seems to be done fairly objective.
Despite the appearance that the author, Lauren McKay, seems to have combined several ACT! 2011 product references with ACT! 2010, the general review of the product seems accurate and untarnished.
Sage ACT! interview
In her interview with Paul Greenberg, she point the following out:
- Greenberg comments that, on the whole, Sage Act! 2011 seems to be sleeker than the previous version. “They changed the interface a lot,” he says. “Last year, it was pretty good; this year, it’s really good. It’s easy.” Greenberg recalls a few issues with the 2010 version involving calendar and email syncing. Sage executives say Sage Act! 2011 attempts to remedy some of those gaffes with enhanced Microsoft Outlook synchronization that allows users to control what data is synced back and forth.
- Greenberg clearly admits that he had nearly given up on the Sage ACT! product line a few years ago. Yet with the major improvements and additions of social CRM, Web services, and a user-tested interface, he comments that he is now “massively impressed with the product.”
- After many years, ACT has reached its full maturity: “It’s as close to CRM as it ever will be,” Greenberg says of the contact management solution. “It will never be full-blown CRM — but do they provide business value to small businesses? Oh, God, yeah.”
To read the PDF White Paper Review, click here.
With this excel tool, you will be able to compare the features and details of the top CRM systems.
You will be able to compare and evaluate the following CRM business software systems: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusion, Goldmine, Saleslogix, and more…
CRM evaluation topics include: Matrix of Features, Price/Licensing, Available Entities/Modules, Network/Hardware Platforms, and more…
You will be able to view the pros and cons of these CRM solutions side by side – and compare the strengths and weaknesses of these various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Using this Excel spreadsheet tool, you will be empowered to recognize the chief differences between almost 10 of the top CRM systems, including Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pivotal, GoldMine, Sage ACT! and more.
CRM Comparison Topics include:
- CRM Features
- Costs and Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Entities and Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Network and Hardware (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
NAICS and Industry information
With this spreadsheet tool, you will be able to compare the various price factors in the Online and On-Premise CRM deployment models.
This tool addresses various CRM deployment models, including (a) Online vs On-Premise, (b) SaaS vs Licensing and (c) Hosted vs Installed CRM.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was created by CRM gold partners – and is now available to our readers.
==>Click HERE to Access and Download the CRM Pricing Comparison Excel spreadsheet comparison tool<==
With this whitepaper, you will be able to understand the key factors in choosing the right implementation partner for your CRM project.
This tool addresses various CRM partner selection criteria. Topics include Pricing, Productivity, Support, Demonstrations/Presentations, Rating and Ranking the vendors, managing the RFP Process, Proof of Concept and evaluation, Negotiation with CRM partners, Vendor Scorecard and more.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was compiled by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Incoming CRM search terms:
- ACT 2012 review
- act! 2012 review
- act vs goldmine strengths and weaknesses