Sage ACT Training Tutorial – How to Customize Layouts
Sage ACT Tutorial Video on Customizing Layouts
Sage ACT Customization Training
This is the first of several ACT Premium Training videos on the topic of Database Design. This video features Claire Leong, a long-time ACT! Certified Consultant and Premier Trainer. So these tips are conventional info that you might find in a Dummies book. Instead, these tips are based on years of experience with helping our clients customize their CRM.
Sage ACT Tutorial Topics covered:
- Introduction to Field Customization in Sage ACT
- What is the purpose of the pre-defined User Fields in Sage ACT?
- The “Referred By-Details” field should be standard in everyone’s database.
- It’s helpful to add the field “Category” to your database.
- “Address Type” will help clarify where you’re sending letters to.
If you need help or advanced support with Sage ACT – or if you simply need a demo or review of ACT by Sage Premium, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have questions regarding the CRM cloud or online CRM tools, please let us know. Our trained staff of CRM consultants would be glad to assist you.
PowerPoint Presentation on Sage ACT
Incoming CRM search terms:
- act training videos
- sage act 2012 training
- Sage Act training
- sage act tutorials