ACT Training Video – Database Design Part 2 (Editing Drop-Downs)
This second Webinar in our ACT Database Design Training series builds on Part 1 and focuses on editing drop-downs as an ACT CRM database administrator. The functionality described here works for ACT 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Highlights of this training include:
- The value of the Administrator role
- Beware of Locking out other users
- Central vs Remote database
- Using Tools|Define Fields
- Renaming an existing ACT field vs Creating a new ACT field
- The value of renaming User fields (such as User 1)
- The value of standardizing naming conventions
- Editing existing Drop-Down lists
- Selecting the proper Field Types
- Should users be able to edit the list or rather be locked out
- Pros and cons of Automatically Adding new items to a list
- The effect of Drop-Downs on ACT Reports and Dashboards
Do you need assistance with comparing various CRM systems? Do you need a detailed CRM comparison of Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, SugarCRM 6, Sage ACT 2011, and SalesLogix Cloud? Let us know!
We would be glad to share our CRM review with you – including CRM pricing and CRM license information. Do you need help understanding SugarCRM or Microsoft CRM pricing, costs, or training plans – or simply a SugarCRM or Microsoft CRM demo? We would be glad to assist you in making the right decision for your installed CRM solution or online web based CRM system. Do you need clarity regarding CRM modules, CRM integration with Microsoft Outlook or with your smartphone (Android, iPhone, Blackberry)? No worries! Just call us.