Salesforce vs SugarCRM – Comparison and Evaluation
Salesforce vs SugarCRM – Compare two top CRM Systems
Each system is among the top Customer Relationship softwares. Each has excellent modules for sales, support and marketing. Each has a proven track record and a top-notch list of clients. For example, IBM is moving all 75,000 users from Siebel to SugarCRM. Each is flexible and customizable – and thus easily adoptable.
The similarities are enormous. The greatest diffeence in fact is the pricing model. Sugar Professional, priced at $35 per user per month gets you a bigger feature set than Salesforce Enterprise, which is priced at $125 per user per month.
Salesforce vs SugarCRM Video Comparison
SugarCRM Professional vs Salesforce Professional
Side by Side Comparison
The CRM Evaluation includes these topics:
- Comparison of CRM Database structure
- Comparison of CRM Database Architecture
- Comparison of CRM Customization options and limitations (Modules, Fields)
- Comparison of CRM Workflow
- Comparison of CRM Reporting
- Comparison of CRM Backups
- Comparison of CRM Backup Recovery options
- Comparison of CRM Implementation
- Comparison of CRM Deployment scenarios
- Comparison of CRM Flexibility (incl. limitations)
- Comparison of CRM Versions
- Comparison of CRM Pricing
- Comparison of CRM Integration options and limitations
- Comparison of CRM 3rd Party Applications (free vs paid)
With this tool, you will be able to compare the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of more than 10 of the top CRM systems.
You will be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM professionals – and is now available to our readers.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. We have also included data for comparing CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 3 Year and 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
TCO line items include:
- License/User price
- Hardware (incl. Server and Users)
- and more…
Click here to access the CRM TCO calculation and comparison tool.
With this excel tool, you will be able to compare the features and details of the top CRM systems.
CRM evaluation topics include: Matrix of Features, Licensing, Available Modules, Hardware Platforms, and more…
You will be able to view the pros and cons of these CRM solutions side by side – and compare the strengths and weaknesses of these various CRM systems. This tool was created by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Using this Excel spreadsheet tool, you will be empowered to recognize the chief differences between almost 10 of the top CRM systems, including Sage SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pivotal, GoldMine, Sage ACT! and more.
CRM Comparison Topics include:
- CRM Features
- Costs and Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Entities and Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Network and Hardware (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
- NAICS and Industry information
Click here to download the CRM Comparison Excel spreadsheet comparison tool.
Comparison Webinar: Microsoft CRM 2011 vs Salesforce.com
Incoming CRM search terms:
- sugarcrm vs salesforce 2011
- sugarcrm vs salesforce
- salesforce vs sugarcrm
- salesforce vs sugarcrm 2011
- salesforce vs sugar
- Sugar CRM vs salesforce
- crm system
- sugarcrm vs microsoft crm
- sugar salesforce