SugarCRM Community Edition vs Professional Edition – Detailed Review
SugarCRM Community vs Professional Edition Chart
Are you a user of SugarCRM Community (free) Edition? Then you may be wondering if you should upgrade to the Professional Edition.
==>Click here<== to view a detailed Feature Comparison Chart.
SugarCRM CE vs Pro – Video Review
Below is a list of features that you would gain by upgrading to SugarCRM Professional:
- Matrix Reporting. You can create powerful reports across modules with the ability to group by multiple attributes. These are powerful reports that truly help you discover your ROI.
- Sales Trends. Sugar Reporting allows sales managers the insight needed to respond to changing business conditions. On one screen, sales managers can monitor the pipeline of sales representative by sales stage, view how many calls each rep has made over a given time period, and monitor closed and expected revenue for the quarter. Managers and reps can also take advantage of the strong reporting and charting capabilities to create personalized dashboards that update whenever information changes.
- Business Dashboards With Sugar dashboards, you can monitor key business metrics across Marketing, Sales and Support
- Customer Profiles. These profiles provide a better understanding of who your customers are. Reports and dashboards show customer profiles by industry, geography, company size, product assets, revenue and other important attributes. By gaining a better understanding of customers, companies can better manage existing relationships and build new ones.
- Extended Marketing Analytics. This feature allows you to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns from the initial offer to a closed sales opportunity. Managers can asses the effectiveness of marketing campaigns relative to budget, channel, expected revenue and win rate to gain a full picture of how marketing programs impact the sales pipeline.
- Cases and Case Reports. Monitor customer problems and how well your customer support team is solving these issues. Case Reports can be used to measure open cases by time period, support representatives, priority and entitlement. With Sugar Case Reports, managers gain a better view into the satisfaction of its customers and the performance of the support organization.
SugarCRM SALES, MARKETING, SUPPORT
- Sales Forecasting allow sales representatives and managers the ability to generate accurate forecasts based on sales data in SugarCRM. Managers can create, assign and edit quotas for their team, roll-up forecasts across individuals and teams, and measure forecast accuracy relative to commit amounts. Sales representatives can take advantage of scenario planning tools to generate high, medium and low forecasts, utilize worksheets to develop accurate commit amounts, and track their sales progress from the Sugar homepage.
- Plug-ins for Microsoft Office will integrate your CRM data with the Microsoft’s leading productivity tools. With a few simple clicks, Sugar users can sync email, contacts and calendar information into Sugar modules, export data into Microsoft Excel and merge CRM data in Microsoft Word.
- Quotes & Contracts. With Sugar Quote and Contract Management, sales reps can generate accurate quotes with support for multiple line items, currencies and tax codes. Quotes and contracts can be delivered to customers via email, Word or PDF. Strong version control functionality ensures reps can more easily manage multiple versions of quotes and contracts.
- Mobile Integration. Stay in touch while on-the-go with Sugar mobile functionality. Sugar offers wireless and PDA access that is hassle-free so you can continue to work away from the office. Sugar mobile solutions translate to less downtime and greater productivity.
- Data Merge Options. Pull information directly from LinkedIn, Hoovers and JigSaw directly into Sugar 6.
- Knowledge Base Feature. The Sugar Knowledgebase helps customer support and engineering teams to better manage and share structured and unstructured information. Knowledge Base allows user to create frequently asked questions (FAQs), manage files, and search and rate content – all in an easy-to-use interface.
SugarCRM DATABASE PLATFORM
- Workflow Management. This streamlines critical business processes within your organization. Using Sugar templates, administrators can create custom business processes based on Sugar Objects. Users can also define alerts, actions and triggers to become a more responsive to customer demands.
- Team Management This allows companies to create and manage teams based on job type, division, geography or other attributes. Once roles are assigned, administrators can assign access rights to a given role to ensure team members have access.
- Module Administration. You can delegate administrative authority for different parts of the application.
- Access Control. Sugar Access Control levels permit information to be shared or restricted based on user role. Administrators can determine what information that role can access at either a module, view or field level. Access Control rights include the ability to access, view, edit, import or export.
- Data Quality Control. Insure clean data through import and de-duplication controls.
- On-Demand or On-Site. Choose which deployment option is right for your organization.
With this whitepaper, you will be able to understand the key factors in choosing the right implementation partner for your CRM project.
This tool addresses various CRM partner selection criteria. Topics include Pricing, Productivity, Support, Demonstrations/Presentations, Rating and Ranking the vendors, managing the RFP Process, Proof of Concept and evaluation, Negotiation with CRM partners, Vendor Scorecard and more.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was compiled by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Click here to ==>download<== the whitepaper for selecting the CRM right implementation partner.
With this spreadsheet tool, you will be able to compare the various price factors in the Online and On-Premise CRM deployment models.
This tool addresses various CRM deployment models, including (a) Online vs On-Premise, (b) SaaS vs Licensing and (c) Hosted vs Installed CRM.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was created by CRM gold partners – and is now available to our readers.
Click here to ==>download<== the CRM Comparison Excel spreadsheet comparison tool.
Doc Searls Weblog · vrmcrm2010 – It’s been a week since VRM+CRM 2010, and there have been many conversations on private channels (emails, face-to-face, phone-to-phone, face-to-faces), all processing, as they say. Meanwhile we also have some very interesting postings to chew on. First, Bill Wendell s RealEstateCafe wiki has a nice outline of sessions at the workshop.
git mv “permission denied” | | Academe ComputingAcademe … – Running git command line under Windows 7, I was finding that git mv to move a directory to a new location was not working. I noticed that the folders which would not move were folders where I had already changed a file and committed to git and even pushed back up to the repository server (gitgub). It turned out that something had a lock on the folders that I was trying to move.
Incoming CRM search terms:
- sugarcrm community vs professional
- sugarcrm community edition features
- sugarcrm community edition vs professional
- sugarcrm community edition
- sugarcrm community edition vs other editions
- sugarcrm community features
- sugarcrm community edition comparison
- sugarcrm community vs pro
- sugarcrm reports community edition
- sugar community vs professional
Tags: Compare SugarCRM Community Edition, Compare SugarCRM Editions, Compare SugarCRM Versions, SugarCRM CE vs Pro, SugarCRM Community Edition, SugarCRM Community Edition Comparison, SugarCRM Community Edition Features, SugarCRM Community Edition Review, SugarCRM Community vs Professional Edition, SugarCRM free vs paid