SugarCRM – User Tips for the List View
SugarCRM Tips and Tricks for the List View
Sometimes CRM users get used to their workarounds. Then get excited when we explain that they can skip their workarounds because the features are already built in.
- Wow, I didn’t think that was possible!
- That tip will save me two hours each day!
- That advice made the whole day worth it!
No, the above statements are NOT exaggerations! These are real quotes from our very satisfied “trainees”.
So here are a few tips for SugarCRM regarding the List View:
(1) In the top-right corner of each list view, the display indicates the size/number of the search results. But please realize that only 20 records will display at a time. Why? To speed up loading time. And we all love speed! To move forward, click the arrow to the right. To move backwards, hit the left arrow.
(2) Sort the list by any clicking on the header name. When you hover over a header, it becomes underlined. Then click it to sort.
(3) To add columns and save that view, simply create an Advanced Search and save it. Don’t be intimidated by the Advanced Search – it is one of SugarCRM’s most powerful and productive features. Once you understand it, you will use it each and every day.
(4) To select specific records on a list, simply use the checkbox feature on the left side of the list view.
(5) Once selected, you are able to do perform more tasks such as exporting, deleting, mass-updating, adding to target lists, emailing or mail-merging.
SugarCRM Video on List View Customization
SugarCRM Tutorial – Getting Started with Sugar Customization
With this spreadsheet tool, you will be able to compare the various price factors in the Online and On-Premise CRM deployment models.
This tool addresses various CRM deployment models, including (a) Online vs On-Premise, (b) SaaS vs Licensing and (c) Hosted vs Installed CRM.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was created by CRM gold partners – and is now available to our readers.
Click here to access the CRM Comparison Excel spreadsheet comparison tool.
With this whitepaper, you will be able to understand the key factors in choosing the right implementation partner for your CRM project.
This tool addresses various CRM partner selection criteria. Topics include Pricing, Productivity, Support, Demonstrations/Presentations, Rating and Ranking the vendors, managing the RFP Process, Proof of Concept and evaluation, Negotiation with CRM partners, Vendor Scorecard and more.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was compiled by CRM experts – and is now available to our readers.
Click here to access and download the whitepaper for selecting the CRM right implementation partner.
Locations for CRM Consulting and Training
We encourage you to sign up for our CRM Newsletter. We also suggest going directly to websites such as Microsoft CRM, SugarCRM, Saleslogix as well as Sugar CRM partners in your area. If you need assistance in finding the best CRM implementation partner in your region, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Simply fill out the form and detail your message in the “Message” field. We have CRM partners in all regions in the United States, including the following cities: Long Beach, California, Omaha, Nebraska, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Miami, Florida, Cleveland, Ohio, Oakland, California, Raleigh, North Carolina, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Arlington, Texas, Honolulu, Hawaii
Related Articles :
SugarCRM: remove edit button on list view « Php Bugs – Posted on April 4, 2011, in SugarCRM and tagged Customer relationship management, PHP, SugarCRM. Thanks for an concept, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.
Adding tooltips to fields with ease – SugarCRM – I love to use the Sugar Forums as a source of inspiration for helpful developer posts. As part of my daily ritual of digging thru the interesting content, I came across this question… i would like to know, if it is possible to create …
Incoming CRM search terms:
- sugarcrm themes 6 3
- sugarcrm 6 3 themes
- sugarcrm 6 3 theme