Home » Archive

Articles tagged with: Best CRM Software List

Written By: Cliff Ford on February 7, 2013 No Comment

In this article we provide several “Top CRM” lists. Currently in the overall CRM marketplace, the Top 5 CRM vendors are Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, and Microsoft CRM. Wait that’s only 4. That’s because this list includes the Enterprise CRM business environment and skews the results. These 4 take up aout 78% of the overall market. Of the remaining 22%, SugarCRM, ZohoCRM and Saleslogix are among the biggest players.

Partly powered by CleverPlugins.com   Copyright © 2009 CRM Solution Comparison, All rights reserved.| Powered by WordPress and CRM 2011 Partners | Blu Mag theme by Techblissonline.com