Testing Microsoft CRM Online
Is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online worth it?
You might be wondering if the online version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a good fit? It is clearly the strategy of Microsoft to push this right now. When doing a CRM Cost Analysis of Microsoft’s online vs on-premise solution, it’s an easy decsion. Online is clearly the way to go.
To download the free whitepaper, click here.
Let’s check out a few Microsoft CRM Online facts:
- Microsoft Outlook and Office integration
- Robust modules (marketing, sales, and customer service features)
- 5 GB of storage
- Point-and-click customization
- Mobile device support
- Offline data synchronization
- Guarantee of 99.9% uptime
Let’s look at a few benefits of moving to an online CRM scenario:
- Reduced/eliminated hardware investment
- Reduced IT staffing investment for the CRM project
- Rapid deployment
- Lower overall costs of CRM
- Easy upgrades. No need to “touch” the computer again. All upgrades take place in the cloud.
- Higher ROI. Studies show a 10-13% increase in ROI when CRM is deployed online in a SaaS model.
- Better risk management of financial investments. The only numbers you need to know are
(a) how many users do I have and
(b) what’s the monthly price per user.
With this spreadsheet tool, you will be able to compare the various price factors in the Online and On-Premise CRM deployment models.
This tool addresses various CRM deployment models, including (a) Online vs On-Premise, (b) SaaS vs Licensing and (c) Hosted vs Installed CRM.
With this tool, you will also be able to plug in your numbers and compare the results between various CRM implementation options. This tool was created by CRM gold partners – and is now available to our readers.
Click here to access and download the CRM Comparison Excel spreadsheet comparison tool.
Free Webinar: Microsoft CRM 2011 vs Salesforce.com
This comparison between Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will assist you in your CRM evaluation. To view the on-demand webinar, click the image below.
Locations for CRM Consulting/Training
If you need assistance in finding the best CRM implementation partner in your region, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Simply fill out the form and detail your message in the “Message” field. We have CRM partners in all regions in the United States, including the following cities:
Seattle, Washington, Denver, Colorado, Nashville, Tennessee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Washington, District of Columbia, Norfolk, Virginia, Birmingham, Alabama, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Durham, North Carolina, Laredo, Texas, Lubbock, Texas, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, North Las Vegas, Nevada, Chula Vista, California, Chesapeake, Virginia, Gilbert, Arizona, Garland, Texas, Reno, Nevada, Hialeah, Florida, Arlington, Virginia, Irvine, California, Rochester, New York, Akron, Ohio, Boise, Idaho, Irving, Texas, Fremont, California, Richmond, Virginia, Spokane, Washington, Modesto, California, Montgomery, Alabama, Yonkers, New York, Des Moines, Iowa, Tacoma, Washington
Incoming CRM search terms:
- dynamics crm online vs on premise
- ms crm 2011 online vs on premise
- microsoft crm 2011 online vs on premise